terça-feira, 4 de março de 2008

Como me corre a Vida... xD


I like my life , All is well ...
My favourite Discipline is
English.
The love affairs that is not going very well ... Boys who like me, I do not like them ... But finally ... I am well ...
But finally, at the moment I do not like to nobody ... And yet well ... Why was tired of suffering ...
I love my life, is so good ... But not teham envy ... Life is good, for those who wish, if they make an effort.
Farewell ... I hope you enjoy in my text in English

Um comentário:

suse disse...

ta vixe a imagem Deus da lol...............................................................................................................................................................................................................x........................................................................................................a........................................................................................................t.....................................................................a........................................................................................................
b...........................................................................................................................................j...........................................................................................................................................x..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................